Friday, May 26, 2006

A Bevy of Belly Dancing Beauties


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Why are Babe's current edits not finished?  She's been a whirling dervish elsewhere!  That's me second from your right, and I'm in great company. When this troupe belly laugh they roll and flutter too. Now that's multi-skilled. 



 Belly dancing is fun, feminine and fantastic, though I'm not sure what to make of doing "the camel". At least we didn't spit.  If you have a belly and you haven't made it dance yet, brush up your sequins and give it a go.  This is definitely one case against the saying "Use it or you'll lose it", though when some of our tummies undulate it does look a little like Rosemary's baby. Voila, a new belly dancing alien is born.



 Well, now I've danced my little veils off  I think I'll collapse somewhere comfy to eat Turkish apricots and baklava. Peel me a grape someone?

9 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Great picture! I've always wanted to try belly dancing. LOL at the Rosemary's baby!
Sorry, can't peel a grape.

Sela Carsen said...

Babe, you look like you're having a great time! Good for you!! I'd love to take up belly dancing, it sounds like so much fun.

Dayna_Hart said...

You always make me laugh, Babe!

I played a bellydancer once in a highschool play. The outfit was outlandish to say the least. But I had a few admirers when it was done. (Ok, so they admired my bellybutton lint. I admit it;)

It looks like you were having fun. And not afraid to try it, which, I'll admit, I would be!

Kristen Painter said...

That is so cool! I've always wanted to try it - guess I'll have to live vicariously through you until that opportunity comes.

Jax Cassidy said...

Hot stuff! Will I see your expertise when I visit you in Aussieland?

Eva Gale said...

Man I want to do that!

They have belly dancing classes a couple of towns over and I so want to go!

You hot woman.

Babe King said...

You should all just do it. Seriously! It's fabbu! And Jax, if you want to see me dance you'll have to dance too. Kristen you would look really awesome. The taller you are the longer the veil you can dance with and the long ones let you do more.

Heather said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Jodie said...

Wow, Belly dancing. I'd love to try that one day - but first ballroom dancing, since it's something my hubby has always wanted to do...