Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bite Me!


Big excitement of the day, my young boy lost a tooth. Yep, that constitutes excitement in this neck of the woods. :-) He thinks he'll become rich over night. The older son offered to help by knocking out more teeth. Um, yeah.

For those of you with kids who wanna play some tooth games, you might like to visit here.

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/abyss/games/gamesel1.htm

And for those who've been there, you can get the shirt.



Personally, I think that's going a bit far, but to each his own.

2 comments:

MG Braden said...

LOL - I like the tshirt. On becoming rich over night, I guess that would depend on what teeth are going for these days, over there. We are paying $1-2 here and I'm not sure how we decide which and when (other than whichever coin we actually have available at the time) :-D

Babe King said...

Yep- made a whole $2. Strutting around like the mega-rich. It's all a matter of perspective. :-)