Sunday, July 08, 2007

This Could Be Yours!



Raspberry Creme Heaven Chocolate, Marshmallow Parfait Bath Beads, Gel and scrubber, and 2 bilby chocolates for your pillow. Mmmm. That really is my idea of heaven!

How to make it yours ...

On July 10th, Freya's Bower release my romantic comedy suspense, "The Marian Kind." For the paltry sum of $3.25, I promise you a fun, wild ride.

Check it out!
http://www.freyasbower.com/content/view/217/76/

So buy the book, email me Granny Tuck's name for Dogzilla at

mixalns@yahoo.com

and you'll go in the running to win this great prize. I'll draw the lucky reader on my birthday, August 6th. Entries are automatically added to my reader's list, and I'll also be drawing one lucky reader from that list to win their choice of either a stuffed bilby, or an Australia bag.

So lots of prizes! Get reading! Get entering! And good luck!



Romance and mayhem have never been more fun!

2 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Ooooh... I wanna win! :)

Babe King said...

Actually, Tempest, you'd like "The Marian Kind." It's crazy, zany, cheeky(and naughty in places without going beyond it's sweet rating.) On sale tomorrow. Make sure you enter the comp. :-)