Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Babe Gets Slinky



An apple slinky that is. Normally I scorn gismos and gadgets as drawer filling clutter, but I have to tell you, this apple slinky definitely has appeal, or in that no peel? All I know is my poor aching hands are thankful that the six maxicropping apple trees don't have to be done with a knife. The uniformity of the slice means the fruit dries well in the dehydrator, looks great on the top of a teacake, and as a bonus, since I've upped the play factor, the kids eat more raw fruit. Yay!
So if you've got kids, dinner parties or fruit trees, consider this one. I give it a thumbs up!

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

My grandmother had one of these. It's still sitting in my grandfather's house, waiting for me to take it home.

Guess I should go get it, huh?

Eva Gale said...

We have one too. The kids fight over who will use it.