Friday, March 23, 2007

It's a Dog's Life!

Veinglory is having a blog comp where our pets do the promo of our upcoming books. Cute idea I think. Anyway, Frinkle wanted to get in on the act, especially since Bloodlines and Heartstrings is actually her story. So here for your pleasure, is Frinkle's first ever public review.

Bloodlines and Heart Strings, coming this August in "A Cup of Comfort for Dog Lovers," is a love-overcomes-all-odds story. A young boy's love helps an unwanted pound puppy from the ruff side of the tracks overcome physical handicaps to take out the pet show's first prize. Watch this strong heroine blow those pedigreed bitches into the weeds. Gotta love a pooch like that. You go girl! Wait a minute, they're talking about me!!!!

I'll take my applause in dog biscuits, thank you.

Frinkle King – slim, oh all right, roundish brunette with feet roughly the size of aircraft carriers. Rottweiler plus. (owner of Babe and sons)

To see the other pet meme promos go to www.veinglory.com/pblog.html

6 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Is it my imagination or is Frinkle being held for that picture against his will? lol Too cute!

Babe King said...

Her will. And yeah, she is as hyperactive as her boy.

L.K. Campbell said...

Oh, how precious. I love doggies. But since the last one passed away a few years ago, I've haven't been able to bring myself to get another one. It's too much heartache when they go.

veinglory said...

LOL, I will post up soon :) Currently you are our only dog entry so the may indeed be payment in dog bisuits on the way soon....

Michelle said...

Cute dog! I took a look at that Cup of Comfort thing. Was thinking of doing the ADHD one but their submission dates seem to be a bit behind. LOL

Babe King said...

Cup of Comfort are always running behind with their delivery dates, but they're particular, so that's a good thing.