Saturday, February 03, 2007

Blogger Turns Pink!

Out with betas and in with the cake mix. Yep, my blog as gone candy-floss pink and the pigs are flying. Backwards, no doubt.

I miss the little cherries that Jax made me (thanks Jax,) but maybe once I work out the new bugs and sweet talk my ever-faithful American CP, we can bring back the fruits ... er fruit. (There're always fruits on my blog, for which I'm thankful since they make the most interesting company.)

Meantime, move over Barbie, the bimbo with everything, and entrez vous Babe-alicious in her new sty. Who knew I could be so girly? Tomorrow it's tiarras, okay?

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

You're so goofy. lol

L.K. Campbell said...

I kind of like the pig.

Heather said...

Love the new look. Pink or not, it's all you! ;)

Babe King said...

Thanks, girls. I thought the whole Australian Babe thing had a natural affinity with pigs, but if I start chasing sheep, somebody grab me.
:-)