Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tagged Again!

This is what I get for teaching Eva about belly dancing! Okay, so the new challenge:

The rules: Once you have been tagged you cant be re-tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Dont forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.

1. I just queried the agency of my dreams and my stomach is tied in knots

2. See no 1. You want me to think in this condition?

3. All right, pouting and thinking.... I bite my hand when I'm nervous.

4. Right now I am doing this weird little contortion thing so I can keep biting my hand while typing.

5. Gotta go-- the men in white coats just turned up to take me away.

6. Sometimes I get creative with the truth. They're actually wearing green today.

7. And to quote Ashleigh Brilliant "Some of the things that live longest in my memory never really happened."

8. I have a black opal from my own mine.

Actually that one is true. Long story, but true. :-)

9, I have been known to buy a second cup of coffee so I can hear the rest of someone's conversation that I'm eavesdropping on. Shameful, but also true.

10. My deep red rose flowered today. I was hoping it would hold off for the 14th, but when you're that beautiful you get to call the shots.

Who to tag? Gee, I think I'll just leave it up to you guys. If you'd like to be tagged, you are--astral tagging-- I'm doing my Dharma impression today, although my "Om" is more of an "Um."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you with your dream agency, Babe!!! I'll keep the marmalade handy just in case ;)

Kristen Painter said...

I love black opals and I'd love to hear that story!

Babe King said...

Thanks Bonnie. And K, that's definitely a story for off the record. ;-)

Eva Gale said...

Ohhh I'm nervous for you too!

Babe King said...

Thanks, Eva. This waiting to see if they want me is driving me NUTS! Well, more nuts than usual. I'm trying to make myself not want it so much, but so far that isn't working. Typical! Any other time my psyche is easily lied to or distracted with chocolate. Right now she's being shrewd and dieting. sigh.