Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shoe!

Get behind me, Satan! I tell ya, I've never really been into the shoe thing my CPs have going on, but I'm starting to wonder if that is just lack of time, funds and walking ability. (I haven't been able to walk in heels since I shattered my leg 2 years ago.)

I'm doing some research on designer footwear for my characters --or it started out that way -- and I find myself slavering over scraps of leather.
Like this


Or this


And though I could never wear them, I love these!


And these!


What is happening to me? Have I crossed over?
I think I've caught the addiction!

3 comments:

L.K. Campbell said...

I actually have a pair that's similar to the fourth picture. Those have a good solid heel and aren't too hard to walk in. The 3rd pair is beautiful, but age and injuries are taking their toll on my legs. The days of wearing heels like that are long gone for me.

Sela Carsen said...

I love the little eyelet lace ballet slippers! So pretty!

Karen Erickson said...

Ah, shoes. I love shoes! Those red ones are hawt. ;)