1. Pigs are helpful for promo. I share my name with that famous Aussie pig who coined the phrase," I want my Mom!" What most of you probably don't realize is that before edits trimmed Babe's speech, it was,"I want my Mom to read Babe King Romances!"
2. Pigs are Self-Sacrificing. Take that well-known American, Porky Pig-- "Your favorite Ham!" Despite working with an affliction (that incurable stutter,) Porky offers himself up as a smorgasboard of both ham and pork. What more can you ask?
3. Pigs are humble. Charlotte got it right when she wrote that in her web. Can you imagine humans taking on some of the roles pigs do?
4. Pigs are NOT greedy! You've probably heard, "don't throw pearls before swine." That's because pigs will work for peanuts, soygrits, even swill, and never hold out for jewels.
5. Plus, being pink, they need no further adornment.
6.Pigs are not racist. They often work best with other animals. For eg in combination chop suey.
7. Pigs are not fakes. Their curl is completely natural.
8. Pigs are sensible. They take pride in their weight. There is no anorexia nervosa in the porcine world.
9. Pigs are considerate. Initially they were included in the musical scale.
but agreed to be taken out so the other animals wouldn't feel intimidated.
10. Pigs keep their litter close so it doesn't become an ecological nightmare.
11. Pigs are patient. A sow will put up with a boar all her life with no more than a few grunts of complaint.
12. Pigs have sty-le.
13. Yet despite all these admirable attributes, they never hog the limelight. Pigs are noble. What's not to love?