1. Naturally I'd love to have my CPs over. Firstly, Kristen for her legendary shmoozing abilities, providing she took out personal insurance for her bling -- I don't think my house insurance would cover it.
2. Gina, coz she'd bring baby Niley who is just as cute as can be. As long as Gina doesn't bring a red pen to correct the commas on my menu card.
3. Selah, if she promises to keep the twins out of her soup.
4. Maggie, coz she's just completely hugable, plus I could ask her to use her legendary computer skills to fight the gremlins in my laptop.
5.Gemma, if she's not too busy with her new TV fame.
6. and other celebs, like Mary-Kate Olsen, because she'd be really cheap to feed.
7. and Ghandi. Ditto. Especially now.
8. and former Secretary General of the U.N.--Kofi Anan--cake? Sounds like someone to have around during last course.
9. But not Martin Luther and his Diet of Worms
10. or Lucretia Borgia, who might adjust my condiments
11. not Mama Cass Elliot if I'm serving ham
12. or Mike Tyson -- he takes the concept of putting the bite on people too literally
13. or Hannibal Lector -- ditto
How about you? Feel free to tell me why I should include you on this list. :-)