In "The Marian Kind, my release with Freya's Bower this month, my hero has a problem -- a dead body in his bathtub that threatens to expose his illegal, philanthropic activities. What would YOU do? This week I decided to brainstorm his problem.
1. Bury them in a shallow grave with a sprinkling of lime. Warning: Do not substitute lemon.
2. Use them as the non-moving extra in a zombie movie. Be aware there are many living actors also suited to this part.
3. Use as a fail-safe date for really ugly friends.
4. Dress them as a hobo and sit them on a cross-town tram. Warning: other disguises may not work since you must also account for the odor.
5. Use as a scarecrow since they're already stuffed.
6. Hang beside your front door with a rolled-up "Watchtower" in their hands as a dogma deterrent.
7. Use them as the before shot in skin commercials.
8. Send to Egypt to desiccate. Everyone knows that sun-dried anything is healthy.
9. Do NOT bury them in a peat bog.
10. Wrap in bandages and take to the orphanage, because every kid needs a mummy.
11. If you had enough of them, you could form a more effective Congress.
12. Donate them to the local art class so they can do life drawing and still life at the same time.
13. Leave them in the sun until they go off with a bang and scare the kids.
Rob did not use any of these methods. Wanna know what he DID do?
Buy the book! "The Marian Kind" Available June 21 at Freya's Bower as part of their Summer Lovin' collection. Yes, this is a shameless plug! :-)