Since Marian,the heroine of "The Marian Kind" (which releases June 21, you know, in case I haven't chewed your ear off yet)is the make-up artist in a funeral home, I thought I'd stick with the theme. So this week it's
To many, the morgue is a place shrouded in secrecy and exceedingly grave, yet......
1. So many are dying to get in there.
2. It's a great place to have a formalin.
3. You can always get a table.
4. And they have their own tag team.
5. But their sleeping bags leave something to be desired.
6. In the morgue, blue is the new black.
7. And YOU can be the life of the party.
8. It's the place God leaves his empties.
9. So definitely BYO spirits.
10. But even without a TV, people there know what happens when you Cross Jordon
11. And most think they're hairdressers, since they've already curled up and dyed
12. But it's not the place to let anyone slip you some skin or lend you a hand
13. However, it is a great place to chill.