Okay, my life has been crazy mad busy, but I promised Thomas to play his game and I'm only 3 days late. Sorry.
Here are the rules:
a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
But, 8 things about me.
1. I was silly enough to have 2 releasing books this month. (Anyone know a cure for baldness?)
2. I totally suck at HTML, which is making my life hard as I try to put up messages to advertise my book and contest. In fact I think HTML stands for Help! Too Much Learning!
3. I've been away for the past 2 days because my son got an interview/audition at a top-notch high school and I now have everything crossed hoping he gets the music scholarship he's going for because I'd need to sell my organs to be able to afford full fees. Which, by the way, is my excuse for being late and for missing my own release party at By Grace for Something Blue. The interview, not the missing organs. Yes, I SUCK at promo, but my kids come first.
4. I have weird little toenails. Yup. Weird. So tiny that when I paint them they look like little ladybugs.
5. And I must be more tired than I thought to admit that! :-) I'm beautiful on the inside. Does that count? Of course at the moment I'm tired and grotty and have a mountain of washing to do so I'm not that pretty on the inside either....next question???
6. I have naturally curly hair. I have tried every serum known to man, large curlers, wands, you name it. My hair will break off before it stays straight. I'm resigned. Life is better with a little kink, anyway. (And aren't you all glad I don't write erotica after a statement like that!)
7. I am the only female in the house except for the dog, and she's spayed. Not sure what that means, but there you have it.
8. My fav flowers are big, blowsy peonies. Though freesias are a close second.
And I tag Kristen, Heather, Sela, Amanda, Eva, Maggie, Gina and Lara